TRUEFITT & HILL - CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS POLICY
What is Truefitt & Hill 's Easy Cancellations and Refunds policy?
We provide you an easy and hassle free Cancellations and Refunds Policy. In case you decide not to avail our services after you make on line booking, our free Cancellations and Refunds promise ensures that your concern is addressed promptly and efficiently.
All your on line bookings on Truefitt & Hill are backed by Buyer Protection for 90 days from the date of bookings, if you choose not to avail our services.
What is free Cancellations and Refunds?
If you have booked on line for our services, you may cancel it and request for refund at no extra cost before you avail the services. Refunds are covered by the 90 Day Refund Guarantee.
How do I cancel a service booked on Truefitt & Hill ?
Returns are easy, and the customer has to simply follow these steps:
- Contact us and provide Order ID details.
- Customer Support will confirm the cancellation request and will inform you about the refund process.
- We do not charge extra for cancellations and all refunds are done free of cost.
- In case of Refunds, the entire amount paid by you are transferred to your account.
I have requested a cancellation, when will I get the refund?
Once a cancellation request is created, we send you an email detailing the refund process as well as provide details about the refund. This normally should be done within forty eight hours.
If you don't get the refund within the promised period, contact us immediately.
I have changed my mind and would like to avail the service. What do I do?
Please call/contact us immediately to cancel your refund request and we will do the needful.
When are Refunds provided?
We work to provide the most hassle-free experience when you visit our website.
Refunds are issued when:
- You make a proper cancellation request.
- We cannot provide requested service for any reason.
- In-line with Customer Protection, when a dispute has been ruled in your favour.
I've still not received the refund to my bank account. Why?
If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request then it signifies that we have initiated your refund request and the same is under process.
This may sometimes take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn't happened by the date as promised, you can contact us. We will provide necessary help to you.
How do I request cancellation ?
A cancellation request cannot be made once the service has been availed by you.
You can cancel your booking online before the service has been availed. Your entire booking amount will be refunded.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your Truefitt & Hill account and go to the 'My Orders' page.
- Identify the service you want to cancel and click on the corresponding 'View Details' link.
- In the detailed order page, you will see 'Cancel' links against each of the services in that order.
- Click on the 'Cancel' link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation.
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible.
Why do I see a disabled 'Cancel' link?
A disabled 'Cancel' link can mean the following things:
- You have availed the requested service.
- The item is non-refundable (e.g. e-Gift Vouchers).
In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information.
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation, it will take us a maximum of 2-3 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.