Terms & Conditions
The said website is owned by LLOYDS LUXURIES LIMITED (PAN NO. [AACCL5762B]), a public limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at Trade World, “C” Wing, 16th Floor, Kamla City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013,.
When you visit our website, avail our services or make a transaction on it, you agree to be bound by terms of its use as in force from time to time. Please read these carefully.
Our Services are quite varied; so on various occasions additional terms may apply.
Additional terms will be applicable for the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
If you intend to use our website, it is necessary that you are above age of 18 years so as to validly enter into a contract within the meaning of Indian Contracts Act, 1872.If you are below 18, access to this website and/or using it may be denied or your membership may be terminated.
Using our Services
When you use this website, it is your responsibility to maintain confidentiality as to your name, password and other details. In case of wrong, inaccurate or incomplete information we reserve right to suspend, block or terminate your account or access to website.
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law and applicable regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are suspect misconduct or misuse.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain our permission or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of any or some of those communications.
Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from following your duties, traffic, safety or applicable laws and regulations.
Valet Parking T&C
- The Salon is authorised to deliver the vehicle to any person presenting the valet slip without Identification.
- The management is not responsible for the loss of any valuables kept in the car given for valet parking.
- The management is not responsible for any physical damage to the car whatsoever. Valet parking is only a service provided for the benefit of the guest.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
Truefitt & Hill privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Truefitt & Hill can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the applicable laws.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to inform us, you can do so by following steps about submitting notices and Truefitt & Hill policy about responding to notices in our Help Center.
Your Content in our Services
Some of our Services allow you to submit content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload or otherwise submit content to our Services, you give Truefitt & Hill (and those we work with and for us) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services. Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
Software in our Services
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
Truefitt & Hill gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Truefitt & Hill as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Truefitt & Hill, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Open source software is important to us. Some software used in our Services may be offered under an open source license that we will make available to you. There may be provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of these terms.
Modification and Termination of our Services
We constantly endeavor to change and improve our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features from time to time, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time. Truefitt & Hill may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create additional Services at any time.
If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you, but are not obliged to, reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither Truefitt & Hill nor its suppliers or associates make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we don’t make any commitments or assurance about the Services or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs and expectations. We provide the Services on “as is” basis.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, Truefitt & Hill and Truefitt & Hill ’s suppliers and all its associates, will not be responsible for loss of profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages or charges, costs, expenses, obligations and liabilities of any kind.
To the extent permitted by law and proved to be so, the total liability of Truefitt & Hill , and its suppliers and associates, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
In all cases, Truefitt & Hill , and its suppliers and associates, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Blacklisting Clients and Members
A customer or member will be blacklisted by Truefitt & Hill for any reason and not limited to them being aggressive, misbehaving, intimidating and threatening any team member of the company or other guests at the store. Also in case if any way a member or customer causes harm to the good name of the brand Truefitt & Hill or causes harm to the company Lloyds Luxuries Limited or who is cited for infraction of rules and regulations will also be blacklisted.
A blacklisted customer or member will be liable for all amounts pending against active invoices or services rendered and any prior paid membership fee shall be forfeited. Blacklisted customer/member will be denied service and membership in any or all of our stores anywhere in the country.
Customer Assessment & Declaration Form:
Truefitt & Hill reserves the right to deny service to clients who have scored below 45, and who have not filled out the assessment form. It is explicitly agreed that the member/client will not hold the store/company/brand liable and/or responsible if he contracts with any virus or illness which is Covid-19 or any other related.
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Truefitt & Hill and its associates, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
Terms for our Standard Operation Procedures
Rights of Admission are reserved. The Management has the right to reserve service to selected customer and has the rights to refuse any client at their sole discretion and modify the services.
For e.g.: In case of any delay in check-in by customer for appointment, we have rights to modify the appointment as per standard operating procedure.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should read the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. If you do not agree to the modified terms for our Services, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will supersede for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between Truefitt & Hill and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
For information about how to contact Truefitt & Hill , please visit our contact page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS ON EXPERIENTIAL VOUCHERS
1. The membership voucher is valid for 3 months while other experiential vouchers have a validity of 1 month.
2. Vouchers are valid from Monday to Thursday in a week.
3. If this voucher is lost/stolen/mutilated/defaced, the company will not be liable for compensation.
4. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
5. Only original voucher must be presented for redemption. A voucher without date of issue and name is considered as invalid, and cannot be redeemed.
6. The voucher is one-time use and is to be availed by only one person at a time.
7. Client with more than one voucher can avail it at a minimum gap of 3 months.
8. Royal Suite booking is subject to availability and may have to be shared during high demand.
9. Services to be booked by appointment only and voucher reference to be given while booking the appointment.
10. Voucher to be submitted at the store at the time of availing the service. If not, the client will be charged for the same.
11. T&H has the right to verify the identity of the client availing the voucher by requesting any govt-issued ID proof. The client failing to verify will be charged for the service availed.
12. Voucher to be availed of service only, no exchange or barter for products will be served in redemption of the voucher.
13. Voucher can be availed only in validity period mentioned on the voucher. No extension will be granted post the expiry date under any circumstances.
14. For E-vouchers (digital vouchers) the unique code has to be presented along with the voucher image in order to avail the complimentary service.
MEMBERSHIP – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Our Memberships is sold by invitation only.
2. The membership is valid for the duration of 1 year from the date of issue only in India. The membership is non-transferable.
3. Spa Services are not included in Royal and Classic Membership.
4. A temporary membership card will be issued at the time of the membership. A permanent e-membership card will be issued within 15 days OR An e-membership card will be shared to the member which will be required to be shown/produced prior to the services.
5. The members are required to present their membership cards at the store every time they visit the store. It is mandatory for the members to present the membership card at the time of availing the services at the store.
6. If the member is not carrying the membership card to the store the member would be required to pay for all the services availed at the store.
7. If the membership card is lost/stolen, the store manager needs to be informed immediately in writing. A new membership card will be issued within 15 working days. An administrative fee of Rs 1000/- will be charged for issuing a new membership card.
8. This card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
9. Cardholders are entitled to a 10% discount on MRP of Truefitt and Hill products. This discount is valid at the Truefitt and Hill stores in India. The discount will be subject to change at any time without intimation through decision of the management.
10. The members are required to book the appointment at least 1 day in advance. The appointment scheduled will be subject to availability.
11. The members are allowed to book only 2 appointments at a time.
12. If the member does not show up for the appointment without prior intimation for more than 3 times, Truefitt and Hill Reserves the right to cancel the membership and reserves the right to not accept appointments in future.
13. Manicure & Pedicure services are available at select stores only.
14. Therapist services – Foot Massage, Manicure and Pedicure services are available from 11am to 8pm only.
15. A Royal Member can avail the services from Monday to Sunday.
16. A Classic Member can avail the services from Monday to Friday only.
17. A Classic Member can avail the services on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) by paying for the services, subject to availability.
18. Royal Membership / Classic Membership- Complimentary Vouchers will be issued once you enroll for the membership at the discretion of the management.
19. In case of any delay in check-in by the customer for an appointment, we have rights to modify the appointment as per standard operating procedure.
20. Music played at the barber shop will be maintained at the standard decibel. Selection of the music will be at the discretion of the Management only.
21. All guests must book their services one day prior by appointment only.
22. Members can request for an upgrade to Royal Suite when they check-in to the store. The upgrade will be done subject to availability. The management reserves the right to upgrade. Members may have to share the suite during high demand.
23. Use of the mobile phones will be restricted during the services.
24. Pets are prohibited in the store.
25. Smoking is prohibited in the store.
26. Consumption of alcohol is prohibited in the store.
27. Outside food is prohibited in the store.
28. In case a member for whatsoever reason cancels his membership no refund will be given in any circumstances. The membership fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
29. In case of force majeure, act of god events (Including but not limited to – Pandemic, Epidemic, Flood, Earthquake, Hurricane, War and others), if the stores are closed or been forced to remain closed for a certain duration, there will be no refund of membership fees and the company is not liable to repay any amount or service or extension of membership in return for the membership amount paid. During such situations the Brand is not liable or required to extend the membership duration by the number of days of closure. The brand is not required to inform or intimate or update the members during such situations.
30. In case the barbershop is closed or shut down by the management and the services cannot be transferred elsewhere, a refund or transfer is at the sole discretion of Truefitt & Hill.
31. Rights of Admission are reserved: The Management has the right to reserve service to selected customer and has the rights to refuse any client at their sole discretion.
32. The management reserves the rights to change the store opening and closing time at its own discretion.
33. The management reserves the rights to change the services offered and the pricing at its own discretion.
34. The management reserves the rights to change the retail products and the pricing at its own discretion.
35. The management reserves the rights to change the products used for consumption during the services at its own discretion.
36. The management reserves the rights to change the membership pricing at its own discretion.
37. In case a member is found to be aggressive, misbehaving, intimidating and threatening any team member of the company or other guests at the store or who is cited for infraction of rules and regulations. Also in case in any way a member causes harm to the good name of the brand Truefitt & Hill or causes harm to the company Lloyds Luxuries Limited, The company in both cases reserves the right to cancel the membership and no refund shall be due to the member.
38. The membership fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. In case the LLL decides for whatsoever reason ( other than the 2 reasons mentioned in point 37) to cancel the membership it will pay the refund to the member equivalent to the sum of membership paid less value of the services used till that time
39. Management holds the right to “TERMINATE A MEMBERSHIP” as and when the management deems necessary.
40. In case of any dispute regarding the membership, the matter will be referred to an arbitrator of the choosing of Lloyds Luxuries. The decision given by him will be binding on both the parties.
41. Management reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions at its own discretion without prior intimation.
42. These provisions of this contract are severable and if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions and any partially enforceable provisions shall nevertheless be enforceable. The store’s failure to enforce any remedy or provisions in this contract shall not be constructed as a waiver of such remedy or provision.
43. Spa membership can be availed only at Juhu, Pune and Chandigarh outlets.
44. The kid’s membership is applicable only for children below 16 years old and available across all stores.
45. I hereby indemnify M/s. Lloyds Luxuries Limited and/or Truefitt and Hill for all or any injury caused with either physical or mental due to the products or services used by me inside or outside the store.
LUXURY – Family Packages
1. The package will be valid for one year or till the card balance becomes nil, whichever is earlier.
2. The package balance can be redeemed only for services and cannot be applied for products.
3. The physical card has to be presented for redemption at the store.
4. The package can be redeemed only at the store from where it was issued.
5. No refund or a new card will be issued in case of theft or loss.
CLASSIC – CUT AND SHAVE PACKAGE
1. 12 Classic Shave / Classic Haircut services.
2. Validity 12 months.
3. This package can be redeemed only in the store that the guest has purchased this Package from.
4. This offer is applicable only for the following stores- Chandigarh.
Product Offer – Buy product worth INR 5000 and get a service voucher free
1. Buy products worth INR 5,000 and get a complimentary service voucher free
2. Voucher will be extended only on a INR 5,000 and above billing
3. All other experimental voucher terms will be applied to this promotion
Weddings, Events and others
1. Number of customers a barber will be able to service, will depend on number of services availed by each customer. – – Service SOP & Experience taken off-site during events will differ from those availed at T&H Stores
2. The maximum number of hours a barber/technician will work is between the hours of 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, including an hour Lunch break.
3. Truefitt & Hill / Lloyds Luxuries Ltd. is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to the property or persons during services carried out at any location.
4. The Clients are aware about the services offered and understand the difference in services provided off-premises.
5. The clients for any events indemnifies Truefitt & Hill India / Lloyds Luxuries for any mishaps.
6. All bookings are confirmed only on receiving 100% advance payment, which is non-refundable.
7. All bookings once paid, are non-refundable under any circumstance, including but not limited to – Natural disasters, Bankruptcy, COVID:19, Fore Majeure events and any other circumstances
DIGITAL MEMBERSHIP CARD FAQ
Q- How do I add the Truefitt & Hill Digital Membership card to my iPhone?
A- Access the email from your smartphone and click the “Download” button, then click “Add to Wallet” and “Add.” The card will automatically go to your iPhone’s Apple Wallet. It can be accessed in Wallet at any time.
Q-How do I add the Truefitt & Hill Digital membership card to my Android phone?
A- Android users need to download Wallet Passes from Google Play. After you have the app, access the email from your smartphone and click “Download” in the membership email, and the card will automatically go to your Wallet Passes app, where it can be accessed at any time.
Q-I have a question about my Truefitt & Hill membership benefits.
A-Please check the back of your digital card to learn about all the benefit or Click here
Q-My name is spelt wrong/membership level is incorrect.
A-Please contact us at Marketin@truefittandhill.in to get the details corrected.
Q-I downloaded my card but I can’t find it.
A-If you have an iPhone, the card will automatically download to Apple Wallet. Check the app for your new card (scroll through any cards that are already there–it may be hiding!). If you have an Android, you’ll need to download Wallet Passes from the Play Store prior to downloading the card.